Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Stone & BrewDog Collaboration?? This Ain't No April Fools.



Admittedly so, I appear to be on a bit of a BrewDog kick as of late. (After all of this attention, I better start "researching" this Scottish Export.)

As work took a bit of a slow turn today, I noticed a new "twitt" or "tweet" that grabbed my curiosity. See, lately I've been a big supporter of the Stone Brewery. Beer geeks out West have enjoyed the Stone offerings for years and years (since they are located in San Diego) but most recently, they've finally made their way to the East Coast.

(I must have done something good.)

If you are a beer drinking (and if you are reading this I take it you are), and HAVEN'T tried something from the Stone Brewery, please put that at the top of your list the next time you hit the packy. A little on the expensive side, I recommend going for one of their bombers first (although not many come in 6 pks anyway). Start off with the Arrogant Bastard... and work your way up to their Double Bastard. You can tell, beer drinkers make this beer. Not corporate suits.

And might I add, I love the ideas the Stone continues to come up with. The head brewer over there, Greg is big on collaborations. And this one just seems like another great idea. Introducing the LUCIFERIN GOLDEN IMPERIAL STOUT!!!

(Did he say, Golden... Stout??)

Take a look at the video below... these guys crack me up. Since it is limited, I expect a hefty price tag on it. But sounds like it could be fantastic.

Happy Thursday, everyone!!

Brewdog / Stone Luciferin Golden Imperial Stout from stonebrew on Vimeo.

No comments: